Sunday, October 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!

I am home and we had a great visit! I will post all of the details and some pictures tomorrow when I get a chance! JP is looking great and was really happy to see us. I talked to a member of his defense team tonight and it seems certain that a December 1st trial will be taking place, so start saying your prayers for him now, please!! We need all we can get!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Lesley said...

OMG!! Really????

I am starting to pray NOW that the trail will actually start on Dec.1st and that it will have the outcome that we hope for.

Like we talked about this weekend, things have happened all along for reasons you didn't understand at the time, but it is working out the way it is supposed to. It is in God's hands and I have FAITH in that.

Thanks again for letting me tag along this weekend. It was AWESOME to see JP!! He really did look GREAT! And can you believe I didn't cry?? Ok, I got choked up once or twice.. but that doesn't count as crying :-)

Lesley said...

I meant TRIAL... not "trail" LOL`

Michelle said...

Glad your trip was a good. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing details about the weekend. Glad JP is doing well. Always keeping you and your family in my prayers.

I posted a response to your question about the situation here at the apartments on my latest blog entry.

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Glad to see you had a safe trip! I will keep your son in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to hear all about your weekend. Much Love

Anissa

Linda said...

Welcome home!

Frizzy said...

I really hope the info I gave you will help your son. Esp. if it will help him avoid sentencing. No matter what y'all have decided he is in my prayers.

Blog Stalker said...

It's always good to come home. Glad you had a good trip.

Rhonda said...

Glad you're back and that it was a good visit. I don't know JP's circumstances or how he landed where he did but I hope the best for all of you!

Good luck!

Michelle said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing more.

CaraBee said...

Welcome back and good luck!