10 years ago I was:
1. Just starting to date Walter
2. A single mom to a 14 year old & 5 year old
3. Trying to go back to college but having more fun partying
4. Partying like a rock star
5. Hating my job
5 things on today's to-do list:
1. Work
2. Catch up on work at home
3. Email friend about dinner tomorrow
4. ?
5. ?
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Popcorn
2. Blue Bell Ice Cream
3. Pretzels
4. Cheese cake
5. Cookies
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off my house
2. Set up college funds for anyone in my family who would go
3. Buy a Beach House
4. Buy Cameron a safe, reliable car
5. Build a shelter for cats
places I have lived:
1. East Point, Georgia
2. Birmingham, Alabama (twice)
3. Baton Rouge, Louisiana (twice)
4. Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5. Somewhere near Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at Burger King
2. Accounting Specialist
3. Administrative Assistant
4. Social work intern at a hospital
5. School Counselor
Tag, you're it!!!! So, if you feel like playing along, go ahead!!!
I am a tired girl tonight and will make this short but sweet!! I had a good day at work today, even though I'm overloaded and running around like a crazy lady!! I have a co-worker who's baby is due in 2 weeks, so I am seeing 6 of her students while she's out until February, so I met with her and the kids today so they will know who I am once she's gone. Then, we and another co-worker/friend, Courtney, went to lunch at D'Angelos Pizza (yum) and then to another parenting graduation that another co-worker was having. It was a very touching ceremony with 3 ladies graduating from the 8 week parenting program.
Cameron is with his dad this week, so Walter & I are just chilling out and watching tv. Have a good night!




8 comments:
I love just CHILLIN OUT nights! I wish they happened more but we do enjoy all of our busy activities too. Especially since most of them involve our kids and their hobbies/interests!
Enjoy it!
Hope you enjoy your chill out time. We usually do that on the weekends. My days are so busy with school and chasing Aden around.
Much Love
Anissa
You are truly a Southern Belle. I visited Alabama for the first time this past spring. I loved, loved, loved it. We move often and told the RS I would really like to live in Alabama next.
I love to chill too...as you can see though, it doesn't happen very often :(
Love, Mere
I wanna come and chill out with you
I like this tag but have never done it myself. I may have to.
Enjoy your night of chillin!
OOOO love love you answers!!!
Post a Comment