Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm just sayin...

20% of the people in my parish who are with DEMCO have POWER!!! The closest town to the right of us is getting power back like crazy! Maybe we're next?

15 comments:

Jen said...

Keep hanging in there. You can do it!

MediMonsters said...

Hang in!! They are working really hard. We just got ours back last night at 6:30 pm. My husband was out today with a few other guys cutting up the downed trees so Cleco wouldn't have to do it and they could concentrate on restoring power. Hope you are back up soon!! Now all eyes are on Ike!! UGH.

taratoons said...

I hope so, too!! Have a great weekend! Oh, and I just wanted to thank you for updating us all throughout Gustav. It has given me some insight as to what it would be like to deal with a hurricane. You are very fortunate to have what you do - all of your hard work and determination has pulled through!

MBKimmy said...

i hope you r next then you get dinner of your choice ... yeah???

Blog Stalker said...

Lets hope so. I'm sure it will be nice to put it behind you, but understand can't til everything returns to a somewhat normal.

Good luck. We're sure glad you get to still post and commnet!

:-)

Nonnas News said...

Looks like you might win that bet! LOL

Sometimes Sophia said...

Good news... hope your power's back on really soon. Hang in there.

Renie Burghardt said...

Great updates, Dawn. I hope your power will be back soon! Very soon!

Love the picture below of the river.

We got some rain out of Gustav yesterday, and in our case, it was sorely needed.

Hang in there and take good care.

Hugs,

Renie

Lesley said...

Hey Sista!

For the life of me, I can't seem to find your phone number at the moment. BUT... we got our power on late last night. Do y'all want to come here??????

Lesley said...

Love you too!! :-)

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Still keeping your family in my prayers! Hope it comes back on soon. Much Love!

Mere said...

I'm praying for you darlin!!

Love, Mere

Karen said...

I'll pray your next!!!! I would be so stir crazy at this point. And so desperate to vacuum. Hang in there.

Michelle said...

Hoping when I read your blog Saturday morning, you'll have good news that the power came on in the middle of the night. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ronda's Rants said...

Can't wait until this is all behind you...I know it must be so old by now!
Looks like we might have IKE visit us!:(