Tonight Cathy & Brent want to go out to dinner instead of going on steak night, so I am just waiting for Walter to get home so we can go. I was baking some chicken for dinner, but will gladly save that til tomorrow night. I am meeting with the parents of a student after work tomorrow, so I knew I would be running late anyway, so this will work out well for me and I wont have to rush home.
I was tagged by Gingerat Loves To Dream. So here are the rules:* Link to the person who tagged you.* Mention the rules.* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.Here are some quirky things about me:
1. I can't eat if there are beans on my plate touching the rest of my food
2. I would be the crazy cat lady and have 100 cats if I could get away with it
3. I went to college for 17 years to get my undergraduate degree
4. I am terrified of geckos
5. I don't really like dogs
6. I could eat the same meal every day depending on my current obsession
I am tagging anyone who wants to play along and share their quirky things about themselves!!
I've had a few people ask about my Twilight reading and I'll just be honest. I loved the first book SOOO much, then struggled through the second one, and now I have been trying to read the third one for a month. It's sitting by my bed and I rarely pick it up anymore. I am not sure what the problem is, but to me, the first one was such a great love story, then it's just all about drama and turmoil since then. I'm going to try to finish the third one and start on the last one. But yeah, I think i've lost interest.
Well, I'm off to dinner! Have a great night!




11 comments:
I am terrified of lizards as well as June bugs and other beetles like them. YUCK!!! I'm with you on your thoughts on the new President. Check out my thoughts at my place. What do you think?
Hope your dinner was wonderful!
I've had this laryngitis for 2 weeks now. It seems to get better then it relapses again. Maybe it does because I overdo the talking and yelling at bad animals and stuff! LOL.
I went to a Chinese Buffet today. We go every Wednesday. Love it.
Yes, we have to support the leader of our country, even if we din't vote for him.
Feel better, and have a good night.
Hugs,
Renie
I'm glad Election Day ended on a positive note. I thought both candidates were gracious. It was fascinating to listen, as an English teacher, to each speech. One was the poetic reflection of the other. I have to say, I woke up this morning with a whole lotta Hope in my heart!
he is my president now and I will support him.
Glad you're feeling better! Where did y'all go to dinner tonight? I loooove going out to eat. I could do it everyday!
Are you going to see the Twilight movie? It looks pretty good.
I am SO with you on number 6! I eat the same thing for lunch at school every day for a while until I get sick of it. Right now, I've been bringing Campbell's Soup at Hand (Chicken and mini noodles) for a month. I DO NOT eat cafeteria food!! Blegh...lol. You needed that rest on tuesday...Glad you're feeling semi better minus the voice. Hopefully you'll get that back soon!
Love, Mere
Bobby Jindal and Sarah Palin 2012!
I am stuck on the 3rd book of Twilight series also. Towards the end, but for me it's not having the TIME to read. Hopefully I will finish it soon, I can't wait for the movie.
I loved the first Twilight book and was the same as you with the other two. I read the third one fast, but didn't love it. It left some things unanswered, too, I thought. Mikele thought they were all great.
I struggled with the second and third books of the series, too, but was absolutely obsessed with Breaking Dawn. So if you can fight your way through them, trust that there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
Post a Comment