We're also working in the yard today and doing some planning for our landscaping in the front yard. We got all the "stegaponds" planted and now are going to plant some Crepe Myrtles and put in some flower beds.
This is cute. I got it from Mere at The Babblings of Mere. By my answers, you'll see how varied my music tastes are!
1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing the meme as well as the person you got the meme from.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"Warm It Up" ~Kris Kross
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"The Chain" ~Fleetwood Mac (this one really cracked me up)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Hey Ya" ~OutKast
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"I'm Your Boogie Man" ~KC & The Sunshine Band
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE??
"Gangsta's Paradise" ~Coolio
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Goodies" ~Ciara
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"You Outta Know" ~Alanis Morisette
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"1234" ~ Fiest
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Big Shot" ~ Billy Joel
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Brown Shuga" ~Sir Mix-A-Lot (again, pretty darn funny!)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"The Humpty Dance" ~Digital Underground
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Tilt Ya Head Back" ~Nelly & Christina Aguilera
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"I'll Be" ~Edwin McCain
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Our Song" ~Taylor Swift
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Shoop" ~Salt-N-Pepa
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Over and Over" ~Nelly & Tim McGraw
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Tubthumping" ~Chumbawamba
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"I Don't Wanna Be" ~Gavin DeGraw
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"None of Your Business" ~Salt-N-Pepa
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"Teardrops on My Guitar" ~Taylor Swift
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Ice Ice Baby" ~Vanilla Ice
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"Old Flame" ~Alabama (I swear I didn't cheat and pick these answers lol)
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"I Kissed a Girl" ~Katy Perry
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"Pieces of Me" ~Ashlee Simpson
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"My Prerogative" ~Britney Spears
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"Any Man of Mine" ~Shania Twain
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"That Don't Impress Me Much" ~Shania Twain
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"Shadow" ~Ashlee Simpson
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"Crank That"~ Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"Hollaback Girl" ~Gwen Stefani
And then Karen at Surrounded by Sea Monkeys had this cute meme.
What is your husbands name? Walter, but we call him Mr. Wizard
How long have you guys been married? Well, here we say "y'all," but we've been married 7 years
How long did you date? 2 years
How old is he? 50
Who is taller? I am by about an inch
Who can sing best? I say me, but I'm sure he would disagree!
Who is smarter? He is the smartest person I know
Who does laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? We both do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who mows the lawn? He & Cameron do
Who cooks dinner? We both do, but I suck at cooking
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first
Who wears the pants? We share the pants equally
Please consider yourself tagged on both of these fun memes! Have a great Sunday!




15 comments:
First, Happy anniversary to you and Walter for seven wonderful years. God knew what he was doing when he put you two together.
Some of those songs were too funny! I'm over here laughing.
I have a lavender colored crepe myrtle that is beautiful when it is in bloom. I will have to take pictures of it for you next time.
Enjoy your meal and visit with your mom and step dad today.
Happy Anniversary!
Ok those were stinking hilarious! At least the ones with songs I recognized. I think ICE ICE BABY has caused more than a few lingering deaths. hehe
Some of those were SO funny that if you handn't sworn you didn't pick them on purpose I would have thought you had!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! Oh, and Tubthumping seems to be the "theme song" of my extended family. Not that we're big drinkers, but it is a catchy tune, isn't it? BTW, Aunt Julie's hosting another *Recipe Week* over at my place, starting today. Remember how yummy the last one was?
Happy Anniversary, Dawn! Your dinner sounded delish!
I havea pink crepe myrtle.
I enjoyed the meme.
Have a great Monday!
Hugs,
Renie
I LOVE your answers!! I got a really good laugh out of several!! WOW!! I would do the second meme you posted, but don't have answers to them yet...but God does!! Have I told you lately that I LOVE reading your blog?!?! I DO!!
Love, Mere
Happy Anniversary! Happy AnniversaHappy Anniversary!ry!
H A P P Y Anniversary! I loved the shuffled song Meme. I have do do this on mine just to see if any are as funny as yours. Love your music choices. Too fun!
Happy Anniversary!! We will celebrate ours on Thanksgiving Day this year.
The gumbo sounds so delish!! I wish I knew how to make a good gumbo!
I'll do the second meme as well! Looks like fun! :)
Happy Anniversary!
I loved both you meme's. I may have to do the music one this week. Yours was really funny.
I did it! I played along. Come see what my answers were. Too fun!
That is so funny to even think of doing it. What clever people.
Happy Anniversary! I really like the Song Meme, it is such a fun idea. I was cracking up at some of those songs! I would like to try to do it. It might take me some time to come up with songs for all those questions.
Happy anniversary! You're letting me catch up with you--yea for me, boo for your daily peeps, I'm sure. It's a good time to take a break when you're feeling a little bored with it. Life has too much to offer than to be a slave to something that's supposed to be fun. ;-) I'll come back and see you soon!
HI I have to come and stalk all the posts I missed while I have been away! I am late but belated Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary a little late! but I'm here shouting congrats to you both! I love the songs! some of them were really funny! LOL, and went perfectly with it!! I enjoy every time I come here.
Post a Comment