Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday

I was tagged by Kristin at A Family is Forever to share Eight Things About Me. So, here you go!!

8 Favorite TV Shows
*Everybody Loves Raymond
*Seinfeld
*Curb Your Enthusiam
*Friends
*Super Nanny
*Wife Swap
*Intervention
*King of Queens

8 Things I Look Forward To
*Sleeping late
*Knowing JP's outcome
*Eating at a restaurant
*Weekends
*Working with kids
*Spending time with my family
*Playing on my computer
*Reading

8 Things on My Wish List
*To bring JP home
*Clinique Happy perfume
*Cameron to be more motivated in school
*Clothes
*Help others
*Win the lottery
*To stay as happy as I am right now!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
*Helped Walter cook gumbo
*Had friends over for gumbo
*Laundry
*Played on my computer
*Cleaned the house
*Emailed last minute things at work before having a week off!!
*Decided it looks like I'm living out of my car
*Thought about cleaning my car

8 Favorite Restaurants
*Chilis
*Hilltop
*Albasha
*Texas Roadhouse
*Brewbachers
*The Great/Grand Wall
*Las Palmas
*El Meskal

8 People to Tag:
You!
You!
You!
You!
You!
You!
You!
You!

I am so excited that I have the whole week off from work!! I am really being pretty lazy today and I'm ok with that! Cameron should be coming home from his dad's today, but there is a chance he'll stay through Thanksgiving since he wants to go hunting with his dad.

Last night, Walter cooked gumbo for some of my graduate school friends. We had a great time and it was so good to get to spend some time together.

I haven't heard anything back from JP's attorney yet, but I'm really wondering how being exposed to the shingles would require you to be quarantined. I may have given the impression that he is still with the guy who has it, but that guy was taken out of the "tank," but the ones left inside are supposed to be quarantined for 21 days, so we'll see what happens. From what I've read, if you have never had the chicken pox, then you can get it from being exposed to the shingles. Other than that, I don't think you can carry the shingles virus by being around someone who has it. Tomorrow is the date for JP's pre-trial motions to be heard, something we've never had scheduled before, so I will know more by what happens with that. I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing! I'll keep everyone posted!

Have a great week!

Photobucket

9 comments:

BBB said...

I'd say you're coming along quite nicely on one of your wishes.

I'm praying VERY hard about JP and all this... I'll pray for peace for you.

Michelle said...

I will be praying for JP I hope he is doing well. I love to sleep in also. I love to learn new things about my blog friends. :)

Dawn said...

I know you must be so nervous about everything. I'll pray for peace of mind for you.

That was a fun meme! I'll try to do it sometime soon. :)

It was fun learning more about you. :)

Kristin said...

Loved your answers!!! I forgot about King of Queens and Friends. Love those too. :-)

I hope you have a great week and Thanksgiving!!!

Kristin said...

Pushed publish before finishing my post.

I'll be thinking of you and JP. Hoping and praying for a good outcome.

Gramma 2 Many said...

Just popped over here today to check on JP. Will certainly keep all of you before the Lord. Will wait for news anxiously as everyone else does.

Rhonda said...

I love your lists! We have a lot in common. your shows especially!!
Great pic of you with all of your friends!

Tulsi said...

I am having no luck in the "writing JP area." Both were sent back because they contained 'contriban'. I sent a couple of pics of Utah and they called in contriban. I guess I go with out the pics.

Tam said...

Thinking about YOU constantly! You need to email or anything...feel FREE to do so!!!! I mean it! Take care of YOURSELF alsow through all this!