Tonight, my friend, Kelly & I went to visit our friend, Jessica and her new baby, Marcello. He is SOOOO cute and Jessica is such a sweet little mommy!! It was great to see them.
My brain is tired again, so that's all i've got!!! I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend. We really don't have any plans except for lunch with my parents on Sunday, so we'll get some things done around the house and relax!




4 comments:
oh how sweet -- can't wait till my sister has hers -- any day now. Thanxs for the comment
OOO that picture of the baby.....on
some levels it makes me wish I had another little one.
SOunds like another great day!! I love the heart you have for your students.
Hi Dawn, I just wanted to let you know that the first stop on our Blog Around the World trip is Louisiana. All the bloggers from your state will be spotlighted at once. See you Monday!
Post a Comment