Happy New Year's Eve everyone!!! I am headed to get my hair cut and styled then Walter & I are going to check into the hotel, get dressed, then meet Cathy, Brent, Sandy, & Gene and head to dinner. We are going to a fancy steak restaurant that I've never been to before and I'm excited about that! You know I love me some steak!! After dinner, we'll be partying down to a live band at a local hotel and will spend the night there.Have a safe New Year's Eve!




20 comments:
Happy new Year Dawn!!! Just wanted to say how touched i was by your sweet commetns!! God Bless you in 2009!!!
Have fun tonight. Happy New Year!!:)
Have fun and Happy New Year :D
Sounds like a fun New Year's Eve to me. Enjoy!
Happy New Year, Dawn!
Hugs and blessings,
Renie
Sounds like a great time! Happy New Year!
Sounds like a fun way to ring in the new year.
Happy New Year.
Happy New Year! May the year ahead brings lots of blessing for you and your family. Cheers!
Steak Nite on New Years Eve? Yum! Sounds like you're gonna have a rockin' time. Hope you Have the Happiest of New Years!
SOunds like a wonderful night ... I have been meaning to write you and JP - time is slipping away from me and it SUCKS! My babies are growing so fast, I am sleep deprived and overworked! I am sorry I have been missing you - Happy new year may 09 be wonderful for you!
Have a wonderful time! Happy New Year to you and the Wizard.
Sounds like a perfect evening! Be safe, have fun, and God Bless! Happy New Year!
Oh, Dawn..you are your steak! I had Outback tonight with my parents and thought of you!! Hope you're having fun!! Happy New Year!!
Love, Mere
Happy New Year My bloggy friend. I hope it is a great one! I hope you had a lot of fun!
Have fun and be safe tonight my dear! Happy New Year!
I ate steak for dinner last nite, but we grilled at home. Some day I'ma gonna go to a fancy-schmancy New Year's Eve Party. Hope you had fun. Happy 2009!
Happy, Happy New Year Sista!!!
I hope you & Walter had a blast last night!! Maybe next year we'll be able to join you!
See you this evening!
Love you!!
Hope you had a wonderful evening sounds fun. Happy New Year Dawn! :)
BTW, I'm sharing some Linky Love with you this morning. Why? Because You're a Winner, of course!
And hey, I've got 2 other things on my mind today. First off, don't forget Sx3 tomorrow...it's a stitch! And I've got a pretty good chance of snagging a superior blog award...thanking you in advance for your support!
Happy New Year Dawn. I just skimmed through a lot of your blogs over the last month or so. I haven't even been keeping up with blogs for a while. I have just not been in the mood to blog. Sounds like you have had a great month and some good vacation time!
I don't know what to say about JP...I hope that he is staying positive still.
I hope you had a blast on New Year's Eve. Sounds like a great time! Here is to a happy and healthy 2009!
Thanks for stopping by when I wasn't a very good blogging friend! :-)
Post a Comment