Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's beautiful!!!

The porch is now screened in and came out beautifully!! We don't have the handles for the doors yet, but they will be installed Monday morning. The next project is a covered deck that will be built directly in front of the porch and we'll put our barbeque grill out there.


I also forgot to mention my diet, I guess because it's sort of become a routine for me. I haven't lost anymore weight, but 9 lbs. in 2 weeks is pretty good! I only want to lose 4 more, so it's time to start adding back carbs (good ones) and working on maintaining the weight. I haven't missed bread, rice, potatoes, or sweets at all, so I plan to try to limit those things.

I hope you have a great Saturday! We are going to have some lunch and head to Mississippi for the day!


5 comments:

Tam said...

HAVE A GREAT DAY! HAVE a great WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

Mere said...

Cute house! Great job on your diet!!! Miss ya!

Love, mere

BBB said...

Your house is my dream house... I'm more than coming over, I'm moving in.

MB said...

I LOVE LOVE your porch! Someday my house will have a front porch instead of just a set of stairs. Or maybe my next house will have a front porch. My house now would look pretty stupid with a porch. LOL. Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!

Tam said...

I hope you had fun yesterday!