Elizabeth called last night after realizing that Landen has vacation bible school all week, so he can't make it to our slumber party tonight. I really just didn't want him to find out that the kids were here and he wasn't invited because he gets very jealous of them being here, so atleast he will know he was included if "word gets out!" Not much gets past that boy!
Yesterday was JP's court date that got reset to December 1 and i've emailed the attorney to let her know that the court date wasn't changed on the jail's website, which to me means he would be brought to court yesterday to reset the trial date. I wanted to make sure the attorney would be there if JP was brought to court, but she didn't feel that he would be. Sure enough, JP called last night to say that he was called to court but had to wait all day without anything happening because his attorney wasn't there. I checked the website last night and now it shows today's date!! I emailed the attorney again to ask her to please check on this incase she is supposed to be there and she emailed me this morning to say she called the court and had them straighten it out on their docket. I'm sure JP was called to court again today anyway since they get them there VERY early (3 or 4 am is when they start the process) and it's just a long day for him. The jail's website is usually pretty accurate. I just wish people would listen!! It was nice to hear from JP though and he is supposed to call back tonight to let me know what finally ended up happening. His co-defendent's trial is set for next week, although JP's attorney says the judge is out of town, so I don't think it will go as planned, but if it does, I plan to be there to sit in. The attorney suggested I call the court on Friday and see if the trial is supposed to start on time or not.
I actually lost another pound on my diet - a total of 8! I was so excited when I weighed this morning!! I resisted the ice cream and sent it home with Cathy yesterday afternoon!! Then when she called later to see if I wanted to go work out, I didn't go!!! I'm not sure how that fits with the good diet news, but I just didn't want to go!!! I did some sit ups this morning, so maybe if I start doing a little bit of exercising around here, I will either tone up or get motivated to go to the health club. This morning I had a few pieces of bacon for breakfast and plan to have a Bubba burger for lunch. No telling what i'll do about dinner since I'm planning to get pizza for the kids. I may have another Bubba burger, which is fine with me! I love them!!!
I'm off to clean the house so that the kids can tear it up!!! Wish me luck! They've already called to ask if they can bring their dog (NO!!!) and again to ask if they can bring their cat (NO!!!!!). I finally told Payton if anyone wants to be with their dog and cat, they should STAY HOME and play with them there!! Amy was going to bring the kids to Blue Bayou Water Park this morning and bring them here afterwards, but as luck would have it, they'd rather come HERE than Blue Bayou! Seriously?? So anyway, they're on the way now. I wont likely be around for the next 24 hours, but I'll have some pictures tomorrow afternoon!!




4 comments:
Good luck sista!!! You can do this slumber party thing :-) Just be careful that they don't tie you up and take over!! Mike is always worried that will happen to me with the wild children I babysit!! LOL
Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with the sleep over. Hope the kids have fun and your sanity stays in tact. Looking forward to an update tomorrow. If you need advice or ideas lemme know! Lord knows I have plenty on that note.
It's late sista and I'm hoping that you made it through the night okay. LOL! Can't wait to see the pics!
Good morning sista!!
Just checking in to make sure everyone, including you, survived the night!! LOL
I'm sure the kids are having a good time!!! You are good with little ones :-)
Post a Comment